Sunday, January 13, 2013

Good evening everyone,

So today was the third day on my new diet and exercise routine, and I am proud to say that so far I am doing great.  I have even lost 3lbs (that may be because I used a different scale).  Most of my meals have consisted of cottage cheese (the low fat kind), some sort of fruit, some sort of vegetable, and some sort of carbohydrate.  I even got to have some bacon yesterday.  My consistent hunger is not so strong today as it was a couple of days ago, and I can feel my exercises in my arms.  They are sore today.  This coming week is going to be difficult, because my Christmas break is over and I go back to school tomorrow.  Trying to stay on this diet through school, rehearsals, work, and homework is going to be really tough, but I think that I can do it.  I am really determined.  I am tired of being looked at as the girl who can be a good friend, but never as someone to have a serious relationship with. Do you know what I mean?  I have always been a little on the heavy side, and I have always been looked down upon for that.  I have overcome it time and time again, and this time I am to do something about it.  I want to be healthy for me...not for the person who says that size 0 looks good, even when that person is definitely not as health as I am.  I want to be healthy so that I don't have to catch my breath when I walk up a flight of stairs.  This is for me people...me and no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment