Friday, January 11, 2013

Hello all of you people out there,

Today is the 11th of January in the year 2013.  It has been almost exactly a year since I have posted something on here, and I have decided that I need to start doing so again.  This is the year that I am going to lose weight.  Today I started a new diet, and thus far...I am really hungry.  1 flour tortilla, 2oz of cheddar cheese, and 1/8 of a cantalope was breakfast today, and not looking much better for the rest of the day.

I have started using an online weight loss tracker called SparkPeople.  It has optional meal plans and exercise routines.  I will be following all of these, because I know that if I don't I won't actually do any better.  I currently weigh in at 235lbs.  I am not afraid to admit it.  This new diet and workout regiment is supposed to help me be 135lbs. by December 20th.  The exciting thing is that my roommate is also doing the same diet so we are going to try and lose weight together, so we can be there as support for each other.  I am really excited about this, and I will stick to this.  I am super determined this time.  Thanks for all of the support all of you give me everyday.  Thanks. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment